Healthcare Management Services for the Future
GKSD Healthcare Management & Consulting is focused on providing healthcare management services and support in the planning, management and consulting activities associated with the delivery of quality healthcare. We deliver cost-effective, tailormade solutions that meet international quality standards in both public and private sector environments.GKSD Healthcare Management & Consulting provides access to a number of leading healthcare solutions including the sophisticated expertise of the San Donato Group’s core activities in healthcare services, education and hospital support services. GKSD Healthcare Management Co aims to boost the internationalisation of the GSD services, transferring care values, expertise, innovation, and management and operating models in other healthcare systems and to our partners.
The group also develops partnerships and strategic alliances to strengthen the quality of the healthcare services it offers in developed and emerging economies. Given the extensive offering of the GSD platform with specialised state of the art offering in acute care, teaching hospitals, training and staffing support, and access to an engineering and design platform, the Group’s mission is to be a leader in providing turnkey healthcare solutions to its private and public sector clients.
Leveraging on the consolidated experience of GSD and our in-depth understanding of quality healthcare provision, GKSD Healthcare Management Consulting designs and executes turnkey solutions for its clients and parters.
Given the extensive offering of the GSD platform with specialised state of the art offering in acute care, teaching hospitals, training, staff support and access to an engineering and design platforms, the Group’s mission is to be a leader in providing turnkey healthcare solutions to its private and public sector clients.
We are committed to providing excellent and personalised care. We aim to enhance care with dignity, compassion and respect, placing personal needs at the centre stage.
The Largest Private Italian Hospital Group
GSD is at the forefront of scientific research and treatment with 16 general hospitals, 37 clinics, 3 research hospitals (IRCCS) in Milan and Lombardy and has improved the quality of healthcare delivered to 5.4 Million patients per year.
Hospital Group in Italy
Million patients per year
- Personalisation of care: We place the person at the centre stage, with a unique multidisciplinary approach and the design of integrated care pathways, fully coordinating the role of nurses and smart services in order to ease patient and carer access
- Research: We have three hospitals that are qualified as ‘National Institutes of Research’. In most of our hospitals translational research is carried out in order to bring the most innovative clinical and technological opportunities directly to the patient.
- Technology: Our facilities are equipped with the most innovative technologies capable of offering the patient increasingly accurate and high-quality care. New technologies are piloted within national and international research programmes.
- Education and health workforce empowerment: We continuously invest in developing the skill-set and academic knowledge of our healthcare workforce through the university training . We also provide continuous professional skill-set updates to our care providers that consider healthcare treatment demands and the dynamic changes that continuously evolve within the delivery system.
- Innovation, effectiveness and smart operations management: We build customised and cost-effective operating systems that ensure smart and effective delivery of services to the patient. We manage and operate health facilities with an integrated vision of clinical and non-clinical services, integrating IT and smart technologies for digitalisation that create efficiency, quality and innovative solutions.
GKSD Healthcare Management.
01. Healthcare Consulting Services
- Health Policy Design and Strategy Consulting
- Health Policy Implementation
- Health and Healthcare Demand Modelling & Projections
- Capacity Planning
- Models of Care & Service Delivery
- Business Case Development
- Healthcare Operations Planning, Optimisation and Execution
- Healthcare Workforce Assessments
- Strategy Consulting
- Project Management
- Compliance & Due Diligence Reviews
- Planning Systems & Tools for Health Analytics and Population Health Assessment
02. Healthcare Facilities Designing and Start-up
01 Population Demographics Assessment
02 Epidemiology and Disease Profiling
03 Evaluation of Current Services Demand Supply in the Catchment Area
04 Opportunity Analysis
Clinical Services Plan
01 Clinical scope of service planning
02 Clinical functional space program
03 Review of floor plans, stacking program, and summary space program
04 Define stacking of services
01 Clinical expert input combined with the development of the facility
02 Quantify the number and distribution of the summary space
03 Design new health facility with innovative and efficient energetic solutions
04 Ensure compliance with regulations, and meeting standards required to support accreditation
01 Clinical oversight
02 Medical equipment and procurement oversight
03 Consumable planning oversight
04 Consultancy and advise
05 IM&T consultancy
Manpower Planning, Recruitment & Training
01 Develop HR plan aligned with international and national accreditation
02 Develop Staff phasing plan
03 Develop training and education plan
04 Delivery and know-how transfer for clinical operations start-up
Services and Equipment Commissioning
01 Services and Equipment planning
02 Development of policies and procedures
03 Development of disaster preparedness plan and mock code scenario
04 Clinical and non-clinical services commissioning
05 Advanced HIS and ICT solution for smart and digitally integrated facility
06 Oversight of HR recruitment
07 Staff training clinical and non clinical activities
Management & Operations
01 Management of the facility
02 Operating new services, by providing clinical and non-services
03 Medical Equipment, preventive maintenance and management
04 Preparing for accreditation
05 Implement marketing and PR plan
06 Monitor overall performance against agreed KPI's
03. Operation and Management
With extensive experience as a private hospital provider in competitive markets, we have optimised the necessary organisational competency that allows the economy of scale and ensures high quality and patient-centred care.
With consolidated experience in public-partnership models we help clients to provide high-quality, cost-effective care that enhances patient recovery through less invasive medical techniques.
Health Facility Management & Operational Assistance
- Implementation of measurable annual performance expectations
- Delegation of responsibility and Stakeholder accountability in annual performance appraisal
- Complete health facility management (daily operations, inpatient and outbpatient care)
- Human resource management
- Financial sustainability solutions that deliver cost-effective and quality healthcare
- Knowledge transfer provider (highy specialised acute care)
- Clinical and non-clinical services operations
- Medical equipment maintenance and management
04. Leveraging Capabilities and Innovation
GKSD Healthcare Management & Consulting follows a unique educational model focused on the continuous professional education of health professionals, the acquisition of specialised skills and the provision of high-quality, patient-centred care.
By providing qualified professionals with theoretical updates, cutting edge technology and hands-on training sessions, knowledge is increased and skills are integrated in a way that builds up the capacity and ability of our partners and clients.
- Tailor-made training programmes for the healthcare workforce
- Advanced curricula design and accreditation
- Clinical fellowship & immersion training
- Joint research programmes (pre-clinical and translational)
- Professional certifications and credentialing
- Healthcare leadership centre
- Customised learning management system and blended learning
- Simulation and virtual reality training
- Consultations for the design and development of training centres and facilities
- Training competencies and needs assessments
Our Scientific Board has what it takes to lead in Healthcare
At GKSD Healthcare Management we aim to create positive change in the healthcare industry. Our Scientific Advisory Board members use their experience, expertise and unrelenting commitment to lead and face the new challenges and pressures in the world of healthcare. They have the knowledge and ability to transform healthcare through innovation and collaboration that will drive GKSD Holding into the future.
Meet our Healthcare Consulting Experts
CEO GKSD Healthcare M&C;
CEO GKSD advisory
Vice-President GKSD Healthcare M&C;
President GSD Strategy and Operation Committee
Chief Development Officer GKSD Healthcare Middle East
Chief Operating Officer GSD Healthcare Middle East
Chief International Medical Officer GKSD Healtcare Management Co.
Chief Development Officer GKSD Healthcare M&C;
CEO San Raffaele Resnati Hospital
CFO Gruppo San Donato